Hello, New Friend!!
If you are here, then you have stumbled on my very first attempt to put some easy-to-share information together so that I can help more people in my life find what I have recently found! And that is Isagenix.
As I write this, I am two weeks in and I am in love with Isagenix.
Here's what I am in love with about this weight loss and healthy cleanse program:
- It is the easiest system I've ever found to follow.
- I have easily shed a good amount of the pesky fat that has glued itself to my body over the past several years.
- I no longer feel like napping through my day! Seriously any other day, I would happily take a nap at any time. Not now.
- I can think clearly... I have some major adult ADD and didn't think it was possible to be without brain fog!
- I am sleeping better most nights and waking up actually feeling like I slept.
- Even though I DO go to the gym once or twice a week, it would work without it.
- I just went two cleanse days (that's 48 whole hours!) without a full, regular meal and I feel AMAZING. I'm not even hungry!
- I am actually excited for my SHAKE tomorrow morning and I'm not even thinking about what to have for dinner.
- And best of all... I'm only half way done with my 30 day cleanse!
In thirteen days, I have gone from my heaviest weight EVER and almost growing out of my entire wardrobe (and feeling pretty awful about it to boot) to enjoying better results than my BEST stretches of healthy cooking and crazy gym classes over the past several years. I am now digging through my closet for everything I bought that I LOVED, but never wear because I looked and felt awful in it.
I feel REALLY GREAT. And I did not anticipate becoming one of "THOSE PEOPLE" who shares those before and after pictures on Facebook, but here I am. I just cannot experience this and NOT share it with anyone who might need what I am enjoying right now!
So here's what I'm going to do. I am new at this and I am inviting you along on my journey. I am not nearly done, but I am VERY excited and inspired! Please enjoy at your own pace! If you KNOW you need a new start and are ready to try something that might surprise you like it has surprised me, I would love for you to join me for the ride. If you are curious and skeptical, check out the links I'm going to share below and tell me what questions you have- I will find the answers if I don't know them already!
What is Isagenix?
Isagenix is a simple, easy-to-follow system for health and weight loss that begins with a 30-day nutritional cleanse program and ends on a maintenance plan to keep you healthy and maintain your results. The foundation of the program is the meal replacement shakes that are packed with vitamins, minerals, and nutrients that we struggle to get in the food available to us for various reasons. The shakes are supplemented with vitamins, snacks, and additional products that support the body's ability to properly use and absorb nutrition.
How does it work?
I cannot tell you how EASY this is! The road map is laid out for you and all you need to do is follow it. Each day, you'll take your supplemental products as directed and replace two meals with an Isagenix shake. Between meals, you'll enjoy Isagenix snacks or healthy food alternatives. Your third meal will be a healthy, whole food meal between 400 and 600 calories.
For four days each month, you cleanse your body at a cellular level with the cleanse products included in your 30-day system. It sounds hard, but you will be surprised at how easy it is to do!
Shakes, supplements, healthy meals, and a few days of deep cleanse intermittent fasting. That's it!
Because Isagenix is a lifestyle change, and NOT a diet, you work with a coach (that could be me!) who will support you through your 30-day start. You simply follow the program closely and track your results through measurements. We even have amazing support groups on Facebook where you can ask questions, find friends on the journey alongside you, and share successes, excitement, and recipes!
Some people opt to do more than one 30-day program to start out. This will depend on your desired results and where you are starting. Once you have achieved your goals, you move on to a maintenance program where you incorporate a selection of the products and one meal replacement shake per day into your new, healthy lifestyle- which includes regular cleanse days to keep your cells clear of toxins and your body working happily.
You will have more energy and you will LOVE how you look and feel.
If you're like me, you need more info! Check out these videos!
Where I started:
- I am 35 years old and 5'2" tall.
- I gained over 35 pounds between my wedding day in 2008 and beginning Isagenix.
- Most of the women I know on one side of my family has struggled with Hypothyroidism.
- My biggest complaints going into the program included fatigue, brain fog, and very unsuccessful past attempts at weight loss that stuck- without the energy to get to the gym several times a week and constantly shop for and prepare healthy foods, it just didn't work!
- At the beginning of my first day on Isagenix (April 5, 2017), I weighed 158 pounds.
- As of March 31, 2017, I learned that my cholesterol is 320. This is my BIGGEST motivator to fix my diet and lifestyle!
- While I am not using Isagenix IN PLACE OF traditional treatment with my doctor for my cholesterol, I KNOW that fixing my health will positively affect this surprisingly high, very dangerous number!
Where I am at TODAY:
- Updated April 19, 2017
- As of day 14, I have lost 9.1 pounds and 13.5 inches!
- I have ENERGY and don't feel like falling asleep at my desk or crawling back into bed with a pug in the afternoon!
- I actually LOVE the shakes and can't wait to hit maintenance so I can spice them up with fun and healthy recipes!
- I am sleeping better and feeling refreshed when I wake up, rather than going back to bed and hitting snooze a half dozen times!
- I fit back into 90% of my wardrobe and am having so much fun shopping my own closet because I finally feel GOOD in my clothes again!
How much does Isagenix cost?
Of course this is a very important question, and I would love to talk with you about the different options we have for starting on the program! Please reach out and let me know what your health goals are so I can look to my resources and get you the best recommendation for your needs and get you set up for the best pricing. My one recommendation is NOT to look on Amazon for these products, because there are companies that are not selling honestly and not giving the authentic product. Trust me, I know- Amazon is my go-to for everything as well! But not Isagenix!
Here's a great video to give you some perspective on the cost of Isagenix:If you've made it this far, thank you for reading and watching all this info. I truly desire to share this with anyone who is looking for something that will change their lives and show them that health IS within their reach! If you are intrigued and want to join me, reach out by clicking below to visit my website!
Coming Soon: I'm going to share more details about my story!